Saturday 10 April 2010

Squeak + Bubble's Rival - Job Hunting

Handing in a CV gave me a more queesy feeling than the Squeak + Bubble ever could. Questions arise in your head. Will I get the job? Will I even get an interview? Will the people like me? Will I like them? Did I make any type of mistake on the CV? If I get the job, how long will I be stuck in it, wondering if something extra special comes along?

I leave a lot to a Higher Auhtority. Whether that be God or a deciding committee, I feel I've done my part. I can't do any more.

Forget University work. I've been doing part-time work. Extra hours of it to help me along with expenses of a FINAL term. The comforts range to chocolate eggs to the Alien DVD box set. However, even Terry Pratchett hasn't been read this Easter. That show show tired I am. My coffee intake has pretty much doubled this week.

1 comment:

  1. coffeecoffeecoffeeeee

    i've been reading much too much

    ReplyDelete