Tuesday 5 October 2010

Welcome to the Dream Factory

'Would you kindly follow me?' I said, being sure to have a twinkle in my eye.
'You're very cheery,' said the girl.
'It's my first day. I felt if I acted like Willy Wonka, I'd be sure to make an impression.'

This of course means that at one point, I could show that I care less for the miserable fates for those who thoroughly deserve it.

My first day working at a cinema. It isn't as cold as I thought. There are many codes to remember. I have nerves still when starting a shift. Yet...

It's possible that I'm looking forward to the texture of events that will occur at each shift. On the way to and from work there will be various goings on. My observational skills will come in use. If only to make myself feel better than I'm doing all I can. And that I'm not the only human in this world who maybe got a short straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment