Friday 21 April 2017

Futureheaded

This week has been full of posing questions concerning the future. I'm not adverse to the future. I'm still learning to focus on it more than the past.

Occassionally I even look at my horoscope.

But I've also tried hard to be present in the... Present. Considering life passes by and politicians are playing with upcoming scenarios, the present appears the best place to be.

Today (Friday) I'll be answering these questions on the future. There may even be a practical approach. I suppose I need a challenge.

At the same time I'm rather glad I don't have high responsibilities. Blame is not fired my way. Free time is precious. And I may not have as much money as I did two years ago, but I have more time to unwind and enjoy what time is currently existing.

Though am quite busy this weekend now that I see my schedule. I have made time for Doctor Who. Last week's episode got me back on track with the series.

And sleep. Sleep is beautiful.

My only fear of stepping up to approaching challenges is that I will spend the rest of my life sleeping. I've been getting exhausted more than is normal. Possibly because my diet involves more chocolate now. The sugar rush runs before my brain and belly edge towards 'Shut Down'.

So one must be careful with diet. Berries must be consulted more often. Especially if the oncoming challenges are accepted.

Should I be scared? If anything I should be trained. Training taking place in the present, so tasks can be handled in the future.

But if the future could take its time in getting here, that would be a superb advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment