Friday 28 April 2017

What's the worst / best (delete where applicable) that could happen?

I'm just taking on Brad Pitt's words from Inglorious Basterds as my new motto.

"Yeah I been chewed out before."

I don't think people can surprise me anymore. I've had or read the majority of complaints the public have had at my job. Occassionally concerning me. And right now I have a twinging sensation that another is on the way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "What's the worst that could happen?"

It's been an exhausting week. Friday is my Monday if you didn't know. And I'm starting my week off cosily in bed with my writing device. Soon there will be Irish Tea and radio.

I'm completely off work today. And I need go regather myself as I'm expecting work to be exceptionally busy. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is out. And if classic gloomy May Day weather turns up, my workplace (a cinema) will run riot.

It will be on we few to keep such order.

Not sure what else to tell you.

I like cereal. I panicked about the future throughout the week. There were too many cookies yesterday.

I wonder if I should start asking, "What's the best that could happen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment