Friday 12 April 2013

Friday = Monday

Using hair straighteners for the first time in months.  It was a daily ritual that used to take up the bathroom and living room each morning.  My parents were always getting frustrated.

Now that I have my own place, I get to go to bed when I want.  Which results in me sleeping in more than I should.  Which then stops me having time from running such an exercise on my strawberry blond hill of hair.

I don't use wax.  Or any such after product.  Because it'll mean I'll have to wash my hair again tomorrow morning.  And I barely have time to have one glass of orange juice.

This morning I had nothing.  The effect was to have a headache around lunch time.  There was coffee.  There was hot chocolate.  Milk will surely sustain me.  Although the headache was slight, it was present.

It could have been done to using my smart phone far too often.

But I pressed on and the day was fine.  Busy however.

Friday happens to be my Monday.  Where both jobs I attend have their rotas synchronised to begin on Friday.  Which means I get to enjoy the middle of the week - but that a Friday feeling is a memory.

Bugger really.

Then again, I shouldn't fear difference.

Caught up with Mark Thomas on Radio4, one episode of Twin Peaks and will now forget the pounds I put on by eating strudel.  This is done by the cleansing of teeth and the reading of fantasy.  One will feel more enriched by midnight.

If not a little weightier.

No comments:

Post a Comment